Thursday 2 February 2012

Evaluation 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

I feel that the combination of my main product and the ancillary texts is very effective in conveying the overall feel of ‘Grimm’. I think that the house style is very in keeping with the general aesthetic of my Children’s TV Drama. This is because, though the magazine cover is very dark, it shows that ‘Grimm’ isn’t the typical “happy ending” type of Children’s Drama. I also used the same font and shade of red in all three of my products; this contributed to the house style and would help children to coordinate the texts together.  I also put my Planet Films logo on all of the texts, I also used the apple logo on both of my ancillary texts, and this would also help the target audience to identify the products as part of the ‘Grimm’ series.   

No comments:

Post a Comment