Friday 3 February 2012

Evaluation 3

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

From the audience feedback from ‘Grimm’ I have learnt that, though the idea of a Children’s TV Drama based around morality is a popular idea, I should have been delivered in a format that was slightly less macabre. Based on audience feedback of ‘Grimm’ I have also decided that it would be aired on BBC 1 on a Sunday afternoon, as it is a programme that the whole family could enjoy. Ultimately, if I was to make the Children’s TV Drama again, I would do some more preliminary research so that I could be sure that it would be appealing to children, and would possibly make it aimed at younger children. I would also spend more time on the magazine cover, as judging from the audience feedback, it could have been slightly more glossy and refined. However, the idea of a red lipstick as the gift was a popular idea, and was in keeping with the whole product.

No comments:

Post a Comment